The Irish Latté Art semi-final competition took place on the 7th of January 2018 at Findlater & Co Broomhill Rd, Tallaght, Dublin 24.
The finals will take place on Tuesday the 6th February 2018 at Food & Bev Live in Citywest.
1. We are running with a 10 minute presentation time as per the finals of the WLAC rules.
2. The beverages will be as per the finals of WLAC rules section 2.6C – Competitors are required to make six drinks: two separate sets of matching free pour lattes and one set of matching designer pattern lattes (which may incorporate etching, or similar techniques, and surface decoration).
3. Competitors must use their own cups. Cups will not be provided by SCA Ireland.
4. Competitors must use their own coffee. Coffee will not be provided by SCA Ireland.
5. Competitors may use their own grinders. La Marzocco Vulcano grinders will be provided by SCA Ireland.
6. Competitors must use Avonmore milk for their presentation. Avonmore full fat milk will be provided by SCA Ireland. However if you care to use an Avonmore milk with a different fat content please let us know by the 21st January 2018.